Self-medication is detrimental to one’s well-being and can cause serious health issues. It is not for the benefit of the specialists that we are advised to abstain from taking medicine on our own. Risking our lives just to save a few dollars is not a smart decision and needs to be revisited. It can do more damage than good if we don’t follow the dictum of ‘do not self-medicate’.
Likewise, tree removal is also no child’s play. And, if you have kept this under the DIY list, it is time you start doing some research on why to call in experts when it comes to tree removal. To put it mildly, removing trees is a dangerous task and can pose threat to the homeowner’s life and property.
Why you should call in tree service professionals?
Unless an arborist yourself, you will not know for a fact which tree to remove, how much to cut, where the branches would fall or how to start and complete the project safely. Some of the major reasons why you should always hire tree service professionals are:
- They have the right equipment- First and foremost, tree removal must be attempted only with proper equipment in place. At times you might even require a crane. Investing in hiring the machinery and equipment is fine, but there is more to it than just the equipment.
- They are fully trained- Tree service professionals are trained to handle heavy machinery, a prerequisite for removing big and large trees.
- They have the knowledge- Experts have the requisite knowledge about the biology of the tree, they know whether the tree is hollow or not, and from where to start making the cut so that it can be safely removed. They are also in a position to guide you on the condition of the tree, damaged, diseased or otherwise, necessary for the healthy upkeep of your yard.
- They might have to deal with Electrical wiring- Electrical wires near the area where felling has to take place can further complicate the issue. If in case the electrical wires are damaged during the felling operation, an electrician would be required to fix the problem. As the feed is direct, even tree service professional need to coordinate with the electricity service provider.
- They will help you save money- Tree service provider will ensure that no damage is caused to your property when the branches come down. While doing it on your own, if your property gets damaged, you will have only yourself to blame.
- They will dispose it off, safely and rightly- Tree removal is actually half the job done. You can’t just leave the debris in your backyard. The hired service providers have the right wherewithal to dispose of the removed tree safely, an essential for completion of the project.
You wouldn’t hire a medical weight loss doctor to decorate your home, would you? So, unless you are a lawn care professional, don’t “hire” yourself to remove your own trees.
The stakes are high when it comes to tree removal, always hire professionals for jobs that are risky and dangerous. If you are based in and around Lake Mary FL, Sanford FL and Longwood FL, and you have trees to remove, get in touch with Daniels Lawn Service & Pressure Washing Inc. They have what it takes when it comes to tree removal.