Landscaping Tips: Why Tree Removal Should Be Left To Pros
Self-medication is detrimental to one’s well-being and can cause serious health issues. It is not for the benefit of the specialists that we are advised to abstain from taking medicine on our own. Risking our lives just to save a few dollars is not a smart decision and needs to be revisited. It can do more damage than good if we don’t follow the dictum of ‘do not self-medicate’.
Likewise, tree removal is also no child’s play. And, if you have kept this under the DIY list, it is time you start doing some research on why to call in experts when it comes to tree removal. To put it mildly, removing trees is a dangerous task and can pose threat to the homeowner’s life and property.
Why you should call in tree service professionals?
Unless an arborist yourself, you will not know for a fact which tree to remove, how much to cut, where the branches would fall or how to start and complete the project safely. Some of the major reasons why you should always hire tree service professionals are:
- They have the right equipment- First and foremost, tree removal must be attempted only with proper equipment in place. At times you might even require a crane. Investing in hiring the machinery and equipment is fine, but there is more to it than just the equipment.
- They are fully trained- Tree service professionals are trained to handle heavy machinery, a prerequisite for removing big and large trees.
- They have the knowledge- Experts have the requisite knowledge about the biology of the tree, they know whether the tree is hollow or not, and from where to start making the cut so that it can be safely removed. They are also in a position to guide you on the condition of the tree, damaged, diseased or otherwise, necessary for the healthy upkeep of your yard.
- They might have to deal with Electrical wiring- Electrical wires near the area where felling has to take place can further complicate the issue. If in case the electrical wires are damaged during the felling operation, an electrician would be required to fix the problem. As the feed is direct, even tree service professional need to coordinate with the electricity service provider.
- They will help you save money- Tree service provider will ensure that no damage is caused to your property when the branches come down. While doing it on your own, if your property gets damaged, you will have only yourself to blame.
- They will dispose it off, safely and rightly- Tree removal is actually half the job done. You can’t just leave the debris in your backyard. The hired service providers have the right wherewithal to dispose of the removed tree safely, an essential for completion of the project.
You wouldn’t hire a medical weight loss doctor to decorate your home, would you? So, unless you are a lawn care professional, don’t “hire” yourself to remove your own trees.
The stakes are high when it comes to tree removal, always hire professionals for jobs that are risky and dangerous. If you are based in and around Lake Mary FL, Sanford FL and Longwood FL, and you have trees to remove, get in touch with Daniels Lawn Service & Pressure Washing Inc. They have what it takes when it comes to tree removal.
Located in Lake Mary, Florida, Daniels Lawn Service & Pressure Washing Inc. is a landscaping company, specializing in tree removal.
11 thoughts on “Why Tree Removal Should Only Be Left To Professionals”
I appreciate your tip about how tree removal should be left to professionals because they are fully trained to handle heavy machinery. I think that along with this, if more people knew about the safety hazards of handling machinery necessary for tree removal, less people would be injured each year attempting to take on the task themselves. My husband and I are noticing that the trees in our driveway are getting so tall they’re starting to interfere with our power lines. We’ll have to find a tree removal service in our area that is highly trained in the use of safety equipment and machinery, so we can get the problem safely taken care of before it becomes worse.
This is great! I try to tell all my customers these exact things! Trying to convince them all is tough haha.
I like how you mentioned that by hiring a professional tree removal service you will save money because they will make sure no damage is done to your property. I have a huge tree in my yard that it’s leaning over towards my house, and I’m worried it might fall. I will definitely keep your benefits and information on hiring a professional tree service in mind when considering f it’s the best option for me.
Thank you for writing such a great article on tree removal service and why it is best to leave it to the professionals. As I was reading your article, you state that professionals have the right equipment for the job. I agree with you, there should be no reason to put yourself in danger, and tree removal service should be left to professionals.
I like how the article explains that professional tree removal services can deal with electrical wiring. The tree I am looking to get removed is next to a powerline and I don’t want my husband to try to remove it and get hurt. A professional tree removal service will know how to safely remove the tree.
My mom has a big tree in her backyard that is looking crooked and really worn. It would be helpful for her to get a professional to look at it so that she can know what to do with it. I’ll be sure to tell her to get a professional to do it because they know about the biology of the tree.
I like how you said that tree services professionals might have to deal with electrical wiring when dealing with pruning or cutting. I have a tree in my front yard that kind of has grown up into some telephone pole wiring. I’d love to have an expert come and take care of it as I don’t feel comfortable doing that myself.
It’s true that tree removal is no child’s play. I think I should call some professionals since they have the right equipment for the job. Since they’re fully trained, I’ll be able to give them my full trust.
I love how you mentioned that tree experts are trained to know the biology of a tree and where to safely make cuts. My yard has a gigantic tree in it, but we’d like to cute it down, as it attracts a specific type of beetle. Thanks for pointing out the importance of hiring a professional to remove trees.